Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Two years and counting.

So this is the situation.

My gentleman friend and I have two children. Currently a 21mos old and a two year old. We've been together for several years, have a house, a car, and two kids. We've finally decided to "do it". This is the catch...we're broker than broke. So what do we decide?? Have a DISNEY WEDDING!!! Suze Orman would be shaking her fist at us.

At this point, we've been through so much and we're so tired, we're like "what the hell"! Okay, so it won't be bad when we are done with the wedding. Currently I'm not really working, really. I work to pay for my son's therapy. We both agree that we need it....we need this. It's a gift to ourselves and our family.

So, let's go balls to the wall and do this thing. I guess I'll use this blog for planning, thinking, and most importantly...how the hell are we going to come up with 30,000 dollars for this freaking wedding.

I'm actually hoping for it to be less than that...but uh, I figure, incidentals....just in case.

So wish me luck....Disney October 2011...here we come!!

-pooka

1 comment: